Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Long Time No Blog

So hi. It's been awhile since I've talked to you guys. My bad, my life suddenly decided to get really busy so I've basically been working and sleeping. Anyways, since I just enjoyed a lovely nap in the sun and I'm tan to a crisp and my amazing boyfriend is making my friend and I french toast, it seems like the perfect time to tell you all about my adventures across the world.

Just as a warning, the next sequence of blogs is going to be completely about my trip to Italy and Greece. The reason I'm breaking them apart into numerous blogs is because there's just too much to say and the post would be extremely long. Plus it doesn't seem like you're reading as much if it's broken into sections.

So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment