Ya know, I try my best to be genuinely nice to everyone, even people I don't know, but I just don't get it how someone can completely forget everything you've done for them. I understand when people grow apart and sometimes you have to remove yourself from a situation/person because it's unhealthy and maybe even dangerous, but after they've done nothing but been there for you...? Why is it so hard to people to show some respect to others. Like, I get if you're having a bad day or something, but when you've been through so much with a person and they just turn around and completely forget about you, that makes absolutely no sense.
Maybe this is why I have literally 3 friends and one of them is my mother. Three people I genuinely trust in the world and can go to when I'm in need. That seems a little absurd since I feel like whenever anyone needs something or someone to vent to I'm there for them. I always try my hardest to be a kind and forgiving person who will be a shoulder to cry on and a hand to hold you on your way back up. Do I deserve this kind of treatment in response? I must, right? Why else would I have no friends and be so damn depressed all the time. I guess my purpose in life is just to let other people use me until I've been all used up and there's nothing left to get. Thanks guys, thanks a bunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment