Total Pageviews

Friday, January 31, 2014

Music To My Brain

So I had a realization today and I just have to share it with the internet.

Along with language comes our differences and diversity, but something also to be shared and learned. Any book written in any language can be translated so that the story within can be shared with people all over the world. That's great, don't get me wrong, but you'll never get the full meaning of what the author was saying if you're reading a translation. Luckily, the same doesn't go for music.

Music is a universal language that gets the "author's" story across no matter where you are from or what you're background is. Music is truly an amazing thing. It paints a picture in your mind and has the ability to bring any emotion to your heart. Music can bring pain, love, sorrow, motivation, happiness, a party attitude, anything. And more than that, it translates anywhere in the world and it will always mean the same thing. I just can't believe that.

Alright, nerdy music lover out, go listen to some music and revel in it's glory. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment