Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2016

The Bucket List

Just checking in on the ever-lurking bucket list hanging over my head, and if I don't write that it happened online, then it didn't happen at all, right? So let's see...

▫️Visit Hogwarts ✅
▫️Travel to the homeland ☘✅
▫️Learn the balance between independence and interdependence ✅
▫️Graduate from dream college ❤️💛✅
▫️Remain single for one year after long relationship ✅
▫️Reconnect with friends from the past ✅
▫️Get an adult job that will get you closer to dream job ✅
▫️Charge ahead with nothing but excitement and an open mind ✅✅

I am so ready for the year ahead. This past year has shown me many great things. I've made and lost friends, I've grown as a person academically, professionally, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. I've accepted my faults and know that I can't change them, but that doesn't mean they have to define me. I finally feel like I'm ready to take the next step of becoming who I'm meant to be with nothing to hold me back. I'm ALL IN and ready to see where this year takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment