Welp.. Here we are, my first blog.
I always dreamed of having a blog. Don't ask me why but it was just something I wanted to do. The only thing stopping me was the lack of anything exciting happening in my life. This summer seems like the perfect time to start. The usually very boring life of Sam Jones is about to get a lot more exciting! I will be traveling out of the country for the first time ever along with going to New Orleans. All of this is happening after my visit to see my Dad in Atlanta where I currently am.
Along with all of my travels this summer I will be working at my local pool as a lifeguard and at the local Godfather's. Pretty exciting stuff, I know.
I am currently watching a move called The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel... or at least I think that's what it's called. I'm not really sure, my step mom picked it out. It's good so far but rather strange and I'm not really sure of the plot. We'll see.
So, yeah. Sorry about to sparatic nature of this blog but that's kinda just how my mind works. It jumps around a lot and I just can't help it. Since my blogs will probably be just my thoughts they will definitely be spastic and completely unorganized.
I hope I haven't completely bored you to death or scared you away but there's more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment