Just as a warning, this is a rant, and a rather pointless one at that.
It's currently 5:30 am and my alarm is not set to go off until 7:30. But instead of enjoying a wonderful slumber like I should be doing, I'm blogging. For some strange reason, I haven't been able to get more than 2 1/2 hours of sleep. It's rather annoying, but seeings as the birds are starting to chirp and the sun is beginning to rise, I don't think I'll have any better luck in the next short while.
I have no reason for not being able to sleep. I'm not even stressed out right now. I'm rather flustered by my lack of snoozing, especially since I even tried all my tricks. I listened to some soft classical music, went to the bathroom, changed shirts, used different amounts of blankets and still nothing!
Oh well I guess, maybe this is a sign that I should just read or eat or exercise something. I really don't know anymore.
I sincerely hope you (whoever you may be) do not have this problem ever and are enjoying your beauty rest right at this very moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment