Welp, classes start tomorrow so naturally, I have nothing ready. It's just about 11 pm and I'm still looking over and changing my schedule. This shit is stressful!
As of right now I'm taking kinda stupid classes. I only got into a couple that I wanted and some of them I'm only taking because I need them to graduate and fulfill goals. The only bright side to that is that my classes don't start until 11 am at the earliest. Whew sleeping in!
Here's my current schedule... bound to change in the next day or so...
Monday: Oral Interpretaion, Human Biology, and Introduction to Art
Tuesday: Just War Tradition and Classical Mythology
Wednesday: Oral Interpretation, Contemporary Activites: Nia-muscular, Human Bio, and Intro to Art
Thursday: Just War Tradition and Classical Mythology
Friday: Oral Interpretation and Human Bio
It totals 16 credits, which for me really isn't very many but maybe that's not such a bad thing since I also am going to at least try to work. Needless to say, it should be an interesting semester.
Plus, to top everything off, my boyfriend just moved about 7 hours away from me. I know he's going to a great school that has a great program for what he's going into but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck.
Alright, now that I've dwelled on all of the negative things about to happen to me, maybe I should put my time to good use and get some crap ready for classes and then maybe get some sleep... I wish.
Nighty Night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment