It's day two of classes and I'm already stressing out.
I had my first day back at work tonight and all was fine. The employees still respect me far more than I was ever respected back home and I can have intelligent conversations with the people around me.
Classes have been going fine, except for the fact my schedule just changed yet again and I now have to go back to the bookstore and change my load of books. Yippee. The only good thing about that is that my books are free. Yay PSEO.
My Great Aunt is not doing so well and quite a lot of my extended family has come to Winona to surround her with love and prayers. The only problem with that is that they're all coming to the house I'm staying in and are slightly less than quiet. Hopefully I'll get some amount of sleep tonight.
I miss Erik like crazy and have already planned to come up and see him. I got my shifts covered at work and still feel guilty about it beings it was my first week back.
So why am I stressing out, you ask? I wish I knew. Maybe it's the fact that things are changing and haven't gotten into a rhythm yet. Maybe it's my totally new environment. Maybe I'm just going insane. Anything is possible. Part of me just feels like I really am going crazy. I have no reason to feel this way and realistically, no reason to entrust you, my readers, with this information; assuming anyone does actually read my randomness....
I read them when I remember. You are probably stressed because of a multitude of things; home change, school, schedule, friend worrying you, but I believe the biggest and most important thing is that you miss your mom like crazy! Maybe Mackenzie, Justin, Felicia, and Pnut, just maybe. You will work through it all and adjust, just be patient and not so hard on yourself. Give it a little time and then it will be old hat in no time.
ReplyDeleteLove you lots and lots!