Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Quick Overview

So since I went to Italy and Greece roughly two months ago, I should probably finish blogging about it. I've seen so many things since then that I've wanted to blog about but haven't been able to because I swore I would finish these blogs before I went on to other things.

Here are all of the places we visited:
-Mycenae
-Pompeii
-Epidaurus
-The Acropolis

We also experienced an authentic Greek Evening at a Greek restaurant, went on a ten hour ferry ride on which I got very seasick, spent a sunset on the Aegean Sea, spent all my money shopping in a suburb of Athens, lost my ATM card in Italy, and shopped on a pedestrianized street.

The trip was amazing and coming back to the real world was way harder than I ever thought imaginable. The weather was amazing the whole time we were there with not a cloud in the sky. Driving through the countryside was gorgeous even though we saw things that weren't so different from what we see every day.

Needless to say, I definitely plan to go again and spend far more time experiencing all the culture I can. I highly recommend going if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment